Innovative. Transport. Solutions.
- 250,000 sq. ft. of Warehouse Space
- U.S. Customs Bonded Warehouse (CFS)
- Certified Cargo Screen Facility (CCSF)
- Magaya Inventory Management (WMS)
- Transloading Services
- Pick & Pack Services
- Airport Transfers (TSA)
- Ocean Container Drayage (FCL)
- Full Truck Load (FTL)
- Less Than Truckload (LTL)
- Break Bulk Shipments (OOG)
- Chicago to Miami in 27 Hours
- Mobile Transport Tray (MTT)
- Portable Roller Bed System (PBS)
- Portable Dock System (PDS)
- Protect Your Cargo
- Less Damage/Lower Costs
- Quickly Load/Unload Freight
Container and Trailer Loading & Unloading Solutions
The Mobile Transport Tray or Portable Roller bed has transformed how our customers move heavy freight.
- Handle over-length or overweight items without a flatbed or open‑top container
- Keep cargo out of the elements and load in a fraction of the time
- Reduces dunnage
- Easy to move and use in multiple trailers with zero maintenance
Asset-Based Trucking & Warehousing Services
Specialized in handling steel and aluminum products such as coils and extrusions.
Straight Trucks with Liftgate
Up to 12 skids - 15,000 pound capacity
Up to 3 skids - 4,500 pound capacity
20 ft. gooseneck - 8,000 pound capacity
30 ft. gooseneck - 15,000 pound capacity
Up to 20 tons per piece
Devann Open Top Containers
In-Gauge and Out-Of-Gauge cargo
Featuring LTL and FTL service from Chicago to Miami in 27 hours
Deferred service available for LTL shipments
Cool Express refrigerated shipping for pharmaceuticals, produce, paint and more
Online Booking and GPS Tracking
Cost Effective Solutions to Warehousing, Shipping, and Container Loading Challenges
Tell us about your shipments
- Where are you shipping from?
- Where are you shipping to?
- What are your warehousing needs?
- Tell us about what you’re shipping.
Let us provide you a flexible and customizable quote today!
Request a Quote
Solutions for Many Industries
Metal • Steel • Aluminum • Defense Contractors • Integrated Airlines • US Military • Class 1 Railroad • Aerospace • NASA • Alternative Energy • Radar Towers • Automotive • Agriculture Equipment • Pharmaceuticals • Project Cargo
Cool Express - Cold Chain Logistics Solutions
ITS has the equipment, experience, and solutions to ensure your temperature-controlled goods are transported safely.
Why trust ITS for your cold chain shipments?
- Pharma Certified (CEIV)
- Dedicated/Exclusive Use Vehicles (EUV) for cold chain shipments
- Temperature controlled/cold storage capabilities (2-8 celsius to 15-25 celsius)
- Daily line haul service, 6 nights per week to Chicago, Atlanta and Miami
Your valuable cargo will be safely managed from point to point in the continental United States.
Our Membership Associations
We’re One of You